Southeast Como Gardens
- Fairshare Farm: 22nd Ave SE & Fairmount Ave SE
- Talmage Crossing: 21st Ave SE & Talmage Ave SE
- Como Corner: 22nd Ave SE & Como Ave SE
- Accord Garden: 15th Ave and Como Ave SE
- Diverter Garden: 15th Ave SE & Talmage Ave SE
- Pollinator Patch: 13th Ave SE & Como Ave SE
- Van Cleve Youth Gardens in Van Cleve Park
- Tuttle Schoolyard Garden
Como community gardens come in all shapes, types, and sizes. This page provides links and ways to connect to information on all of SE Como’s community gardens, which are a potential creative or emotional outlet to all neighborhood residents. You can find more information at each specific garden webpage. And if you want to join our cadre of community gardeners, contact SECIA (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help determining which garden is the best fit for you. Or else just show up at one of our many workdays or work nights ready to get your hands dirty (although gloves and tools are usually provided). All garden work sessions are found on the SECIA Event Calendar and garden updates are posted in SECIA’s bi-weekly newsletter, E-Comotion.
Would you like to help?
Work days will sometimes be published in E-Comotion, but if you would like up to the minute information please fill out this form to be receive garden email updates.