- Fairshare Farm: 22nd Ave SE & Fairmount Ave SE
- Talmage Crossing: 21st Ave SE & Talmage Ave SE
- Como Corner: 22nd Ave SE & Como Ave SE
- Accord Garden: 15th Ave and Como Ave SE
- Gateway Garden: 12th Ave SE & E Hennepin Ave
- Van Cleve Youth Gardens in Van Cleve Park
- Tuttle Schoolyard Garden
Como community gardens come in all shapes, types, and sizes. This page provides links and ways to connect to information on all of SE Como’s community gardens, which are a potential creative or emotional outlet to all neighborhood residents. You can find more information at each specific garden webpage. And if you want to join our cadre of community gardeners, contact SECIA (email@example.com) for help determining which garden is the best fit for you. Or else just show up at one of our many workdays or worknights (Monday or Wednesday 6-8PM or Saturday 10:30am-12:30 pm) ready to get your hands dirty (although gloves and tools are usually provided). All garden work sessions are found on the SECIA Event Calendar and many garden updates are posted on the Como Green Blog.
Would you like to help?
Work days will sometimes be published in Tidbits, but if you would like up to the minute information request to be added to our gardening e-list at firstname.lastname@example.org